- Hello everyone.
Comming back for a few news !
I building a local and more permanent kube cluster for my services ...
- 11:05 AM VRSpace.org Bug #154: Sometime VRspace does not compile.
- if you want to have access of course.
- 11:04 AM VRSpace.org Bug #154: Sometime VRspace does not compile.
- Thanks, once my Infrstructure problem is done I will open a DEV server (Kubernetes).
Please send me you public SSH k...
- 11:00 AM VRSpace.org Feature #156: Easily Deployable Container
- Hello Nate Lager.
I am doing something on Kubernetes, right now I have Infrastrucutre problems, but once fixed, it...
- 06:23 PM VRSpace.org Bug #154 (Feedback): Sometime VRspace does not compile.
Here my log :
[VRObject(super=Entity(id=77), children=, world=World(super=Entity(id=72), name=test2, def...
- 03:11 PM VRSpace.org General: RE: Eclipse error on import
Something actualized without my input and the error disappeared.
- 02:54 PM VRSpace.org General: RE: Eclipse error on import
Ah, effectively I did not see STS and lombok.
So, I installed then and I still have the same errors.
- Here the URL :
- Eclipse error on import.
See for yourself.
"log cannot be resolved"
But with maven clean install :
- 05:29 PM VRSpace.org Support #150: Not good default configuration. - Benjamin
Euh, Okay, I am going to have a teamate for 3D scene, probably.
Meanwhile, how about upgrade the framework...
Also available in: Atom