- Registered on: 06/02/2020
- Last connection: 02/25/2021
- VRSpace.org (Manager, Developer, Reporter, 09/27/2020)
- chose logger
implement forwarding logs to server over the same web socket
- 07:52 PM VRSpace.org Bug #29 (Closed): disconnected users sometimes not removed from the scene
- None of the above, most likely client errors.
There's one thing sure to keep user in the database forever - killing ...
- 10:19 AM VRSpace.org Bug #42 (Closed): issues with avatar mesh
- Two-stage session initiation introduced: first connect, then session start, setting up own properties in between.
- 03:02 PM VRSpace.org Bug #42 (Closed): issues with avatar mesh
- When entering a world, client first joins, receives welcome message, then updates it's own mesh.
But other clients m...
- 07:02 PM VRSpace.org Bug #29 (In Progress): disconnected users sometimes not removed from the scene
which calls exit() first, and only then deletes gue...
- 11:53 AM VRSpace.org Bug #41 (New): existing lights not removed when entering a world
- light(s) from LogoRoom remain
- 06:19 PM VRSpace.org Feature #40 (New): Unity compatibility
- Unity exports GLTF scene, but it requires GLTF extensions provided by babylon-manager.js. It's incompatible with curr...
- 06:17 PM VRSpace.org Bug #39 (Closed): Cannot read property 'frame' of undefined
- 06:17 PM VRSpace.org Bug #39 (Resolved): Cannot read property 'frame' of undefined
- it was refactoring
- 05:00 PM VRSpace.org Bug #39: Cannot read property 'frame' of undefined
- Related babylon issue: https://github.com/BabylonJS/Babylon.js/issues/8009
Also available in: Atom