- Registered on: 02/06/2022
- Last connection: 03/06/2023
- VRSpace.org (Developer, Reporter, 02/13/2022)
- Open Source chatbot and artificial intelligence platform for the Metaverse.
- Hyperledger Besu is an Ethereum client designed to be enterprise-friendly for both public and private permissioned ne...
- Ready Player Me allows users to make their own avatars free of charge, under CC non-commercial license.
- I tried using my Quest 2 on VRSpace.org and created an avatar through the 2D web interface, but it might be too much ...
- 12:46 AM VRSpace.org General: RE: Dev diary: custom avatars, chatbots, NFTs, babylon upgrade... v 0.4.6
- Awesome updates!
Ready Player Me avatars have come a long way since I last tried it! They used to just be legless...
- So it looks like babylon.js v5 has been secretly released early, before the May 5th announcement.
- 08:33 PM VRSpace.org Bug #109: DBTest failures in docker
- Looks good. I pulled the new code from github and made an image that doesn't give any errors when compiling.
- 07:02 PM VRSpace.org General: RE: How do i switch to VR Control?
- I've only tried it stand alone on the Quest 2, so not exactly sure which browsers support webxr out of the box.
- 06:50 PM VRSpace.org General: RE: How do i switch to VR Control?
- Are you running HTTPS?
It kind of sounds like this issue: https://redmine.vrspace.org/issues/108
What VR headset ...
- 01:34 AM VRSpace.org General: RE: Step by Step guide for creating and running a Docker image of VRSpace
- No toes stepped on here. You're image looks good.
I broke it up so other developers can get a feel for docker and ...
Also available in: Atom