- Registered on: 05/24/2022
- Last connection: 02/28/2023
- VRSpace.org (Developer, Reporter, 05/24/2022)
- 12:23 PM VRSpace.org Feature #141 (In Progress): world editor: objects falling trough the floor
- 07:22 PM VRSpace.org Bug #76: in VR, avatar vertical position, height and arm movement messed up
- A temporary video record:
- 01:36 AM VRSpace.org Bug #125 (In Progress): gltf characters with babylon 5
- 01:35 AM VRSpace.org Bug #139 (Resolved): bjs5: when looking down or sitting, avatar does not standup again
- Solved by https://redmine.vrspace.org/issues/140
- 01:04 AM VRSpace.org Bug #140 (Resolved): avatar jumping/standing up broken
- Lol, debugging is sometimes embarrassing. Hours checking things to discover that it was just the threshold too high.
- 12:42 PM VRSpace.org Bug #138 (Closed): Flashing on Babylon 5.x
- 12:48 AM VRSpace.org Bug #138: Flashing on Babylon 5.x
- Bug report on Babylon.js forum:
- 12:52 PM VRSpace.org Bug #138: Flashing on Babylon 5.x
- The problem starts inside Portal.loadAt(), on the NoiseTexture initialization.
Temporarily disabled NoiseTexture o...
- 12:41 PM VRSpace.org Bug #138 (Closed): Flashing on Babylon 5.x
- Debugging progress on the issue, found out that when world.showPortals() is called the flashing starts.
- 02:07 PM VRSpace.org Bug #139 (Closed): bjs5: when looking down or sitting, avatar does not standup again
- When looking down or sitting, avatar does not standup again.
Fixed on branch "task125", commenting a few lines on ...
Also available in: Atom